JCI manufactures products just to your specifications, with emphasis on competitive bid prices and guaranteed 100% on-time delivery. JCI offers inventory options to help save warehouse space and preserve our natural resources. Our quality control system involves checks at all levels of production that virtually eliminate rejected orders. We can also up fit the facility to accommodate a variety of jobs that would include anything from rough cut to finishing and even down to something as small as cutting wooden stakes.
As a multi-faceted organization, our wood products division is another area within our facility where our clients, seeking vocational training, can obtain the necessary skill set. At JCI, we take great pride in empowering people with disabilities and or disadvantages to grow in their abilities.
We keep heat-treated lumber on hand including 1X4, 1X6, 2X4, 2X6, 2X8, 4X4, and 7/16 OSB to execute jobs at hand and to accomodate new customers. We have the capabilities to rip, cut, sand, plane, or any other special request that may be needed to complete a job.
Let JCI’s diverse, competitive work force, work for you today!
Customers rely on the fact that all of our
wood products are heat-treated.
100% On-Time Delivery
Custom wood and specialty crating
solutions to meet your specific needs
JCI's cost production model incorporated
recycling, reducing costs by 25%.
A primary advantage of collaborating with the JCI team is our ability to respond and adapt at any level. Our engineers and craftsmen can assist you in developing not only the end product but the pathway and tools needed to get there. Contact us today for a partner in realizing your ideas and production goals.
We are dedicated to your custom needs at every level including unique millworking projects large or small.
Capabilities and Equipment:
- 14" Whirlwind cutoff saw with input/output roller conveyors
- (3) 18” Whirlwind cutoff saws with input/output roller conveyors
- Tigerstop automated measuring system on each Whirlwind
- 12” SCMI Industrial table saw with bed extensions
- 10” Delta table saw with bed extensions
- 8” Rockwell Delta joiner
- Powermatic Industrial 18” band saw
- 12” Craftsman band saw
- Heavy Duty 3HP Delta shaper
- Heavy Duty 3/4HP drill press
- Light Duty 1/3HP drill press
- 18” Tops radial arm saw with roller conveyors
- (2) 2.5 ton forklifts
- (3) Electric forklifts
- 12” Compound miter box with 16’ stand
- 10” Compound miter box with stand
- Ingersoll Rand two-stage, high-volume air compressor
- Quincy high-capacity, screw-type air compressor
- Various air nailers and impact wrenches
- Various array of electric wood working hand tools
- 37" Grizzly wide-belt sander
- 42" Rockwell Lathe
- 24" Rockwell Planer
OGAM PO-220 Gang Rip Saw
This particular piece of equipment, with its high production speed, is ideal for customers who require survey stakes and packing boards.